Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yes, I am a slacker





Hey all...
Sorry I've been MIA. At least it wasn't 3 months this time, huh? Since the last time I blogged, Easter came. I can't believe how darling my little man looked in his Easter outfit. Kudos to Dre's mom for picking it out. It was sweet!
Hmmm...what else is going on? Oh! I'm moving to Columbus at the end of May for sure. I am so excited to start on this new journey of my life. I have been in northeast Ohio for almost 5 years *wow* and I have wanted to live in Columbus for a very long time. I have an apartment lined up already and I am psyched because I will have MY OWN ROOM! I know this may not sound like a lot, but when you're living in a studio with a 5 month old, you value any space! My new apartment has a washer and dryer connection, a dishwasher, and, get this, A WALK IN CLOSET! For anyone who has seen my closet space in this apartment you will understand what I was in amazement when I saw this. The baby will have his own room as well. I'm so happy about this because he definitely deserves to have his own space to grow and play. I'm so excited for him to have a crib (FINALLY) and a dresser to put his thousands of clothes in lol. I'm also excited because I plan on buying him a Jumperoo and ExerSaucer. He's gonna have so much fun!
I also have 2 job prospects...and one is a county job! I am so excited and have been praying very hard that I get this job. I had my 2nd interview today and the lady from HR loved my suit. Please keep me in your prayers on this one. It would really improve my financial situation and would be a definite career advancement.
As always, here are some new pics of my chicken. He's 14lbs 3 oz as of today (he has been having issues with his nose and skin and I went to the pediatrician today to get him checked out). He didn't even flinch when she took his temp...rectally! What a good boy I have!

Watching Saturday morning cartoons!

My head holding upper, drooling baby boy!

Happy Easter!
C'mere Mama!!
I'm coo like that!


Like father like son...watching the NBA Finals.

1 comment:

Amy Corinne said...

I love his Easter outfit! That hat is awesome.