Thursday, April 2, 2009

3 month lapse??





WOW. Three months since I've last blogged. SO many things have changed. For starters, little bambino boy is now 4 months old! I seriously cannot believe it. Four months is such a short amount of time but I swear I feel like he has been here for a lifetime already! I am so curious as to what he weighs since we haven't been to the pediatrician since the end of January. Thanks to Abercrombie and Fitch, we had to wait for the baby's insurance card until like the middle of March! (Please note that we should have received it at the beginning of January!!) He has an appointment in two weeks and I can't wait to see what he weighs. I'm guessing at least 13 pounds.
I am no longer breastfeeding. This was a very hard decision for me to make, but I had to. I blame my job solely for this. It was depressing because he would start rooting for my boob, but I had to deny him. I swear, there is no bond like nursing.
Andre started on rice cereal a couple of weeks ago, but only in his bottle at night. No, I do not care that you, "shouldn't," put cereal in a baby's bottle. Ask your parents if they did. You may be surprised with the answer! He sleeps so much better. Last night he even slept for 6 hours. Do you know what a dream this is!?
We recently went home to surprise my mom. I'm putting the videos on YouTube for all to see because her and Raven's reactions were amazing! I'll also post the video of Dre, "talking." It's so cute. My dad thinks he has a deep voice for a baby. I can't wait until we can actually hold a conversation!
Here are some current pictures (from St. Patty's Day and our visit home). Enjoy!







1 comment:

Amy Corinne said...

Weaning is hard, isn't it? I had to wean Alina at like 6 weeks so I could get ready to go back to work.