Thursday, January 1, 2009

Quick Update...

I can't believe it's been almost a month since I've blogged. Things have just been so hectic here. I am stopping in to post his one month stats. He's 8lbs and now 20" long. He is still being breastfed, but I have added a bottle of formula at night to try and get him to sleep a little longer. Last night was the first night I tried this, and it worked...sorta. At least he slept more than a 2.5 hour stretch! I'll take anything at this point.


Christmas was okay. It was the 1st Christmas without being with my family and the 1st Christmas with my son. My parents were an extreme blessing to me. I got a breast pump (the good kind!), a one hr facial, massage, and pedicure, and, get this...my mom is giving me her car!! I am so excited. I fly home in a couple of weeks and will have help driving it back.



Look how big my little man is getting! It's crazy. This was taken on Christmas day.





Happy New Year!

No comments: