Wednesday, November 26, 2008

2 days past due.

Today is my second day past due. I was feeling really bummed earlier. I was kinda snippy with Andre and my mom too. I am just tired of being pregnant. I know I've said I'll miss it, but right now, I'm 10 months pregnant and I just want to be able to hold him.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and my mom and I are making a small meal. It's nothing like what we did last year though! It will still be good. We didn't want to do anything over the top just in case this little dude makes an appearance. I'll probably get a chance to taste tofu turkey ("Tofurkey") and I'm kinda excited about that.

My mom and I went to the gym today and walked for an hour. That translated to 2.5 miles for me. BOY was I tired. I am hoping I'm not too sore tomorrow. I remember being able to walk 3 miles everyday and not have it even phase me. I guess that's what happens when you gain ** pounds in 10 months. (HA! And you think I would reveal that number!!!)

Have a lovely Thanksgiving all! Maybe the next time I'm back I'll be watching my little guy sleeping in my arms. We can hope right?

No comments: