Monday, November 17, 2008

Ok kid, one more week and mama's sending you an eviction notice!


Aaaah...39 weeks! This means (hopefully!) that my bambino will be here sometime next week. I am totally fine with him being in here this last week, but after next Monday, I'm sending him an eviction notice!! I have been feeling a little crampy today and the contractions are getting uncomfortable, but they're not bad. The worse is when he starts squirming through them. I don't think he likes them very much, but it feels like my skin is going to stretch beyond repair!! Hopefully he will hold out til Saturday when my mom gets here! I am so excited that I get to see her. I haven't seen her since August when she threw me the most amazing baby shower!

Ok, so I just saw the cutest thing EVER! I'm watching A Baby Story and the mom had a c-section. The baby came out and was crying. Then they laid him down and he sneezed...and then fell directly to sleep!! Awww!! Ok, now I want my kid! =[

No comments: