Tuesday, November 4, 2008

AMAZING!



So a lot of times, pregnant women (myself included), tend to complain about the aches and pains of pregnancy; about what it does to their bodies; about how they just can't wait to, "get this kid out." Don't get me wrong, it's all true, but I was thinking last week about how amazing of an experience it is to, "grow," a baby. I was thinking about how I'm gonna feel when he is no longer in my tummy and out in the world with everyone trying to get their hands on him. I am truly trying to treasure these last few weeks because, as my supervisor told me, this is the only time in his and my life that he will be all mine!




I am hoping I don't turn into one of those moms who goes crazy when someone touches their baby, though I will not allow sick folks to touch him! So, if you are feeling ill...STAY AWAY, lol! Oh yes, and if you are germy, I will be keeping a bottle of hand sanitizer in the diaper bag!




No comments: